Monday, May 21, 2012

Road goes ever on and on...

Wow, it's been a while since my last post on this blog. It was also a difficult time for my creativness in the field of photography. I discovered strobes a bit along with flash studio photography and got a bit serious with this stuff.



I have also moved from beautiful Scotland to my homeland - Poland. I thought it's landscapes are never going to be as striking as the Scottish hills and glens, but that is not entirely true. There is a different kind of beauty that can be found in the Polish landscape, Polish people and Polish cities. And I'll try to show all that in the next couple of posts (yes! I am blogging again!) with some retrospects of Scotland, some photos of other european places I sometimes have pleasure to go to and maybe some photographs I took using my strobes and studio equipment. I hope you will enjoy this.

A lonely man strolling towards a mountain in Southern Poland in winter:


A view from one of my favorites summits in my region:

No comments:

Post a Comment